Advocacy and News
POLICY SUBMISSION LIBRARY
We regularly submit responses to government and department consultation papers and parliamentary inquiries.
Through these channels we promote strategies, policies and best practice that support a better, safer and more sustainable built environment.
Through research and the valuable input from our members we make submissions at both state/territory and national levels.
- AWM Works Approval Block 3 Section 39 Campbell Submission
- Letter to the Editor: Architectural Profession in the ACT 2018
- Housing Choices Discussion Paper March 2018
- City and Gateway Draft Urban Design Framework 2018
- ACT Climate Strategy to a Net Zero Emissions Territory 2018
- Design Quality Outcomes on Former Mr Fluffy Sites 2016
- Interactive Tendering 2016
- DV 346 Residential Solar Access Provisions 2016
- Gateway Urban Renewal Strategy 2016
- Building Regulation Submission 2016.
- Letter to North Sydney Council re North Sydney Olympic Pool re-development Dec 2019
- Open letter to NSW Productivity Commission Nov 2019
- Open letter Nov 2019: NSW Design and Building Practitioners Bill 2019
- Response to the NSW Government Building Stronger Discussion Paper 2019
- Inquiry into the regulation of building standards, building quality and building disputes 2019
- Complying Development in Greenfield Areas 2017
- Wickham Master Plan 2017
- Design Excellence in Parramatta 2016
- Transport Corridor Outdoor Advertising and Signage 2016
- Low Rise Medium Density Housing as Complying Development 2016.
- Response to Draft State Planning Policies 2018
- Response to Lerwin Tender Skilled Migration Response 2018
- Procurement of Architectural Services 2018
- Policy Position Request to Major Parties 2018 SA Election 2018
- Institute of Architects Response – Accredited Professionals Scheme Discussion Paper 2018
- Institute letter ODASA Community Guidelines 2018.
- Central Coast Council Letter regarding Ulverstone Cultural Precinct 2018
- Draft Protection Work Determination and Guidelines 2018
- Institute of Architects 2018 Election
- Forestry Building Rep Heritage 2018
- LUPAA Major Projects Second Phase Submission 2018
- Director’s Specified List 2017
- Building and Demolition Work Categories 2016
- Review of Government’s Procurement Practices for the Engagement of Consultants 2015.
- Build-to-Rent Can Help Provide More Quality Sustainable Housing 2018
- Fishermans Bend Framework and Planning Controls 2018
- Maintaining momentum: Victorian Pre-Election Platform 2018
- Melbourne Planning Scheme Amendment C308 2018
- Submission to The Fishermans Bend Planning Review Panel 2017
- Central City Built Form Review 2016
- Managing Residential Development Zoning Reform Review 2016.