NEW SOUTH WALES CHAPTER
The Institute’s NSW Chapter is headquartered at Tusculum, a heritage listed Colonial Regency villa in Potts Point. We support more than 4000 members through a wide range of programs including: CPD and public talks; publication of Australia’s longest running architectural journal, Architecture Bulletin; an extensive awards program; advocacy campaigns; and heritage services.
We actively engage with local and state government to promote best practices in urban planning and the profession in general. Since 1949, we have also maintained a register of significant architecture in NSW, focusing on 20th century heritage.
The NSW Chapter recognises the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation as the traditional land owners of Tusculum. We pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging.