Practice of Architecture Learning Series (PALS)
SET YOURSELF UP FOR REGISTRATION EXAM SUCCESS WITH THE NEW AND IMPROVED PRACTICE OF ARCHITECTURE LEARNING SERIES.
At the Institute, we’ve been helping graduates prepare for and pass the Architectural Practice Exam (APE) for over 20 years.
Developed by expert members, PALS has now been updated for the next generation of graduates. With more modules, full online access and virtual tutorials, the comprehensive course provides the tools to help you succeed in your practice.
NEW AND IMPROVED PALS
Why use PALS?
- The program includes 21 pre-recorded new and improved online modules that you can complete in your own time
- The final module is on preparing for the exam, and is presented by an APE examiner
- The main reference material for the program is the Institute’s highly regarded Acumen practice notes, and the course includes access to Acumen for 12 months
- The program also includes access to online tutorials facilitated by experienced architects. You’ll be able to ask questions, explore case studies and learn how to apply your new knowledge in a virtual classroom
- Access to the PALS program for 12 months, ensuring those who want to study at a slower pace, or need to re-sit the exam, have the flexibility to do so
- The program is the perfect refresher course if you are coming back to the profession or moving to Australia from another country.
Multi-user pricing and FAQs
In Part 1, members talk about the key benefits of doing PALS, the online modules and Acumen Practice Notes, and the collegiate experience of the face-to-face tutorials when grappling with the Architectural Practice Exam together. They finish off by relating some of their most memorable moments from the course.
In Part 2, they talk about how they used PALS to prepare for the APE and all aspects of the registration process, such as the logbook. They conclude by discussing the greater value of PALS; insights for day-to-day practice, confidence for starting your own practice and a greater knowledge base.