We’re excited to share that your new member portal has arrived!
The new member portal is now the central hub for access to all of your member benefits. Your bookmarked links to online services may no longer connect, so it’s important to login to the new portal to ensure uninterrupted access.
Once you’ve logged in all your online benefits are just one click away.
How to login for the first time
Logging in is easy. Click here to access the login page and enter the email address registered with your membership. Your member number is no longer required to login.
When logging in for the first time you MUST obtain a new password (your password to the old member portal won’t work).
Click ‘forgotten password’ and you’ll be sent a temporary password by email. If you don’t receive this email contact us to verify or change the email address associated with your account.
Services available via the new member portal include
- View and update membership profile and contact details
- View and update communication preferences
- Access the online store for contract and agreement purchases at member rates
- Direct access to your member benefits including Acumen, HR Hub, National Mentoring Program, Online CPD, Australian Standards (A+ members) and the Member Rewards Program
- View and download digital member badges.
With enhanced functionality and security, the new platform provides a more personalised experience and greater engagement with your peers. The new member portal is just the first step we’re taking to upgrade your membership experience. We’ll have more news soon including an exciting new membership engagement platform.