The Australian Institute of Architects is seeking four members to establish a working group to act as an advisory group for the redesign of the Find an Architect website.
The working group will provide input into the design and functionality of the new website, specifically considering the user experience for practice search and categorisation. These tasks may include:
- Web research of similar websites
- Engagement/surveys with clients and former clients to understand processes for finding an architect
- Development of categories and filtering criteria
- Development of list of functionality specifications for the web developer
- Providing feedback on the design
- Reporting progress to Digital Transformation Steering Group
- Testing with clients and former clients
- User acceptance testing.
The working group will comprise up to five people, four members of the institute and one digital specialist. Diversity of representation is sought across:
- Practice size
- Practice type
Positions will be appointed by the Digital Transformation Steering Group.
Architect and graduate members.
The working group will meet at least monthly via video-conference until July 2020 with the work divided into two stages:
- Discovery and definition (February to April)
- Feedback and approval (May to July).
Expressions of interest must be submitted via the form by Wednesday 4 March 2020.