The Victorian Chapter of the Australian Institute of Architects is seeking expressions of interest (EOIs) from members who are interested in participating in the Sustainable Architecture Committee.
The Sustainable Architecture Committee is a group of passionate and experienced architects who are committed to promoting sustainable design and its value in all architecture projects. The committee plays a vital role in advocating for sustainable policies and practices, educating the public about the benefits of sustainable design, and supporting members to develop their sustainable design skills and knowledge.
We are looking for members who are:
- Passionate about sustainable design
- Committed to promoting sustainable practices in the architecture profession
- Experienced in and knowledgeable about sustainable design principles and practices
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
If you are interested in serving on the Sustainable Architecture Committee, please submit an EOI to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 3rd of November 2023. Your EOI should include the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Your qualifications and experience
- Why you are interested in serving on the committee
- What you can contribute to the committee
We look forward to receiving your EOIs.
Daniel Moore, RAIA
State Manager/Executive Director, Victorian Chapter
Australian Institute of Architects