PHOTOGRAPHY BY NARRATIVE PRODUCTIONS
The QLD Chapter had their second 2023 Regional Awards event on Friday, 12 May.
The Central Queensland Regional Awards were held at Boathouse, Rockhampton on Friday. Entries showcased outstanding projects with some of the most remote projects for this year included in the Central Queensland Region.
Named award winners:
- Rockhampton Museum of Art by Conrad Gargett, Clare Design (Lead Design Architects) and Brian Hooper Architect, J W Wilson Award for Building of the Year
- Coconut Ice by Tomas O’Malley Architect, Central Queensland House of the Year and Central Queensland People’s Choice Award
- Figtree Galleries by DESIGNANDARCHITECTURE, Central Queensland Regional Project of the Year
- Rockhampton Museum of Art by Conrad Gargett, Clare Design (Lead Design Architects) and Brian Hooper Architect
- Coconut Ice by Tomas O’Malley Architect
- Figtree Galleries by DESIGNANDARCHITECTURE
- The Globe Lookout by brian hooper architect and m3architecture, architects in association
- Dynamic Destination Project by Cox Architecture + CultivAR Architecture
- QFES North Coast Regional Headquarters and Maryborough Fire and Rescue Station by Baber Studio Architects
All commended projects in the series of regional awards progress to Queensland State Awards consideration. The shortlist is judged by the Queensland State Awards Jury.
To see the Queensland State Award Winners announced live, register now for our 2023 Queensland Architectural Awards , Thursday 22 June here.
Thank you to all who attended, members and individuals who assisted with the event.
We thank our Central Queensland Regional Awards Sponsors, Regional Awards Partners Fielders Lysaght and Janes and Stewart Structural + Civil Consultants, and Regional Awards Supporters, STP Consultants, Anderson Consulting Engineers and Plantability.