Advice from state government is updated regularly. Members need to keep up to date with any changes to COVID-19 restrictions affecting their business. The following sites are listed to support members to stay informed about developing COVID-19 restrictions.
As architects, your daily activities straddle both office-based professional services and services required on construction sites (pre-construction, the construction phase and post-occupancy). Therefore, different COVID-19 restrictions affect these different aspects of architectural practice. The two links below reflect these two aspects of architects’ roles:
Links to stay current
The following sites are the authorities and decision makers for COVID-19 restrictions and how restrictions are interpretation for different permitted industries and permitted workers.
ROADMAP STEPS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Creating a COVIDSafe workplace
- Business and industry restrictions by industry
- Victoria’s Current Restrictions and Corona Virus Roadmap
- The updated Permitted Work List – Last updated 30 Oct 2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) GUIDELINES FOR THE BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY VICTORIA (REVISION 8) 16 October 2020
- Check for updates weekly at https://www.vba.vic.gov.au/about/coronavirus)