The tools to help you and your practice succeed
The practice of architecture is both challenging and rewarding, requiring a wide range of technical knowledge; an ability to work within regulatory frameworks; a sound knowledge of legal and contractual issues and the management skills required to guide a project from inception to its final built form. Whether you are a student, graduate, practicing architect or allied professional the Institute has resources to support you in achieving best possible practice.
Australian Standards and National Construction Code online
Online access to standards & NCC
Online access to Australian Standards, joint Australia/New Zealand Standards (including AS/NZ adoptions of ISO and IEC Standards) and the National Construction Code, for A+ members.
The new i2i Platform, sponsored by National Corporate Partner Bondor, enables users to view documents online, download PDF and print (conditions apply). With greatly expanded functionality i2i Platform is a centralised document management system that allows customisation through bookmarking pages, tagging documents, adding notes, checking cross references via shared links and tracking updates via alerts.
With i2i Platform, A+ members ensure they are always accessing content that is consistent and current.
A+ members can login with their individual member number and password.
Financial Benchmarking for your practice
We offer members access to a financial benchmarking service to compare the performance of their practice with the profession.
Delivered by expert external consultants, benchmarking.com.au, the survey and subsequent reports provide valuable insights into the drivers of your business, together with tailored advice on how to improve performance.
What your tailored benchmarking report will include:
- The latest ABS industry statistics – updated sector overview, forecasts, employment data & demographics
- Business benchmark comparisons for your practice – income, overheads, labour costs and charge out rates, and net profit
- Key Performance Indicators – personnel productivity and profit, margins, major overheads as a percentage of profit
- Industry Trends – practice sizes, identification of sectors expected to provide opportunities for growth
- ATO benchmarks for the architectural services industry – where your firm sits
- Action List – strategies to increase income, control overheads and practice liquidity, review staff structure and achieve practice growth.
If you have already registered for the FY2018-2019 benchmarking project and want to access the survey, enter data or view your results, login below. If you require assistance with your login details please contact email@example.com.
Dedicated HR and IR support FOR A+
HR+ is a dedicated HR and IR service that is tailored to the architectural profession. HR+ has been designed to assist A+ members with improving their staff management by providing access to the expert HR team at Wentworth Advantage. This service is now also available to Graduate members so whether you are an employer or employee HR+ has the resources to help you.
Covering human resources (HR) and industrial relations (IR), the service provides expert advice in employment conditions and law, occupational health and safety, workers’ compensation and superannuation.
The service has been designed to help A+ members gain a competitive edge, allowing them to facilitate teamwork, improve the productivity of staff and reduce the risk associated with understanding employment-related legislation.
HR+ includes the full range of HR support materials, including:
- Recruitment strategy
- Retention strategy
- Job descriptions
- Performance appraisals
- Remuneration, recognition and reward
- HR policies and procedures
- Work Health and Safety manuals.