This presentation will explore weatherproofing defects, building design and compliance with the 2022 NCC. The learning outcomes include:
• Recognise the impact of weatherproofing and the importance of compliance
• Recognise the NCC requirements for weatherproofing
• Explain the process of the AS4284 Testing
• Interpret and apply the AS4284 Test Results
• Explain how to design a compliant wall system for an actual project
This presentation provides attendees with a comprehensive understanding of the natural façade offerings and rainscreen installation methods that can help Architects to deliver a sustainable design.
In this presentation, attendees will learn about wall systems under the NCC, paths to compliance, and what the C1V3 verification method is.
Cladding rectification is a complex process. Learn how to identify buildings in need of rectification, how each state is managing this process, and products that are safe to use as replacements.
What is a rainscreen façade? Learn what a rainscreen façade is, why you should use one, and the compliance necessary in this type of façade.