The Need to Know...
Presentation to Juries
Entrants should bring along their presentation on a USB in PDF and/or Powerpoint format. There is a five-minute buffer between presentations. It is absolutely necessary for timetable to be strictly adhered to because the knock-on effect will disadvantage other presenters.
1. Presentations are strictly timed to 8 minutes providing 2 minutes for question time
2. All entrants are to ensure that their presentations are tailored to a maximum of 8 minutes
3. In order to provide a fair and equal opportunity to all entrants, presentations that go over time will be
cut short by the jury.
4. All entrant presenters will be provided with a slide pointer. This allows all presenters to present standing in order to engage directly with the audience and jury.
Monash University presentation rooms contain the following equipment:
- computers: 27" iMac with dual-boot operating system
- running: in Windows 7 ONLY
- programs: MS Office 2010, Powerpoint 2010, Adobe Acrobat XPro
All rooms will be provided with a presentation pointer/clicker. The room projectors run best at 3:4 aspect ratio, with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
The VicChapter would like to wish all entrants the very best for your presentation and would like to thank you for your valuable contribution to the success of the 2014 Victorian Architecture Awards.