In this CPD you will learn about the importance of structural design considerations, appropriate material selection, specification considerations, application requirements and potential risks, for joint sealant design in planning, development and construction.
– Dulux / Fosroc
The Use & Specification of Australian Natural Sandstones CPD covers the rich history of sandstone construction in Australia, explores its sustainability and manufacturing methods, and unveils its promising future in construction.
– Gosford Quarries
This presentation will explore weatherproofing defects, building design and compliance with the 2022 NCC. The learning outcomes include:
• Recognise the impact of weatherproofing and the importance of compliance
• Recognise the NCC requirements for weatherproofing
• Explain the process of the AS4284 Testing
• Interpret and apply the AS4284 Test Results
• Explain how to design a compliant wall system for an actual project
The Specifying Fibre Cement for Residential & Commercial Buildings CPD discusses how to specify and the use of fibre cement in interior and exterior applications. Additionally, learning how Fibre Cement is used in wall systems to meet the NCC requirements and how different architectural outcomes are achieved.
– BGC Fibre Cement
This CPD presentation discusses fire rating and combustibility of internal lining and external façade products. It is crucial to ensure all relevant building codes are met in the interests of the occupants of buildings.
– BGC Fibre Cement / Plasterboard
Zinc, as a naturally occurring ‘green’, non-combustible, architectural metal can be used on the facades and rooftops of residential, commercial and high-rise buildings. Learn about zinc in terms of: its properties, its material characteristics, the various roofing and facade systems and lay-up requirements, and its use with other building and construction materials.
– VMZinc / Inspire Architectural
This presentation provides attendees with a comprehensive understanding of the natural façade offerings and rainscreen installation methods that can help Architects to deliver a sustainable design.
In this presentation, attendees will learn about wall systems under the NCC, paths to compliance, and what the C1V3 verification method is.
With our CPD, gain insights into:
• The issues for buildings with poor weatherproofing processes
• External façade classifications within the NCC for weatherproofing
• Test methods adopted to determine the performance and suitability of external façade systems
– HVG Facades
Within this 1 hour presentation you will grasp a full comprehensive understanding of what makes ultracompact stone surfaces unique, durable and long lasting for multi-applications.