The architecture of housing is a discussion we keep returning to. This issue of the Architecture Bulletin is a conversation about living together.
- What makes housing good at different densities and scales?
- How do we design for density with domesticity
- What aspects of housing design elevate the lived experience?
- How can housing contribute positively to the street and the city?
- And how do we address the challenges of affordability and sustainability?
We seek contributions that enrich our culture of housing design by celebrating and analysing our best local public and private housing projects, new and old, and appreciating their lessons.
We encourage the inclusion of plan and section drawings, as well as diagrams and images to illustrate the texts.
Please submit an abstract of 100 words by Sunday July 16, 2023.
Email submissions to: email@example.com
Guest editors: Kieran McInerney and Dr. Michael Zanardo.