The Institute is seeking volunteers for the 2024 Australian Architecture Conference Steering Committee. The purpose of the Steering Committee is to work with the CEO to shape the program for the 2024 Australian Architecture Conference.
The Conference is our annual flagship event. In 2024, the Conference will be held between 10–11 May in Melbourne and is expected to be attended by around 1,000 delegates from across Australia. The two-day program will be an engaging forum for discussion, learning and networking, and will feature emerging and eminent architects from Australia and abroad
There are 5 committee positions to be filled.
Eligibility and Skills Required
- Member of the Institute in good standing.
- Have national and international contacts and networks.
- Have a contemporary knowledge of architectural practice and discourse.
- Have experience in facilitating events for the architectural community.
Communications will be predominately via email and teleconference. The tenure of all committee members will be one year.
The committee will meet monthly from December 2023 to May 2024.
Committee members must fulfil their roles in an accountable, professional, and expedient manner.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday, 20 November 2023.
Please provide the following details:
- RAIA membership number
- Reasons for wanting to join (no more than 200 words)
- Expertise (no more than 100 words)
- Please also attach a brief CV