Experienced Graduate Architect/Architect
Full time (Part- time for the right person)
JMC Architects is an awarded Cairns based practice with a focus on sustainable, high quality design outcomes. We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced architect with proven design and documentation skills as well as a strong attention to detail. The ability to work as part of a small architectural design team on various projects of all scales is essential to assist to company growth.
- Work closely with project teams, clients and their stakeholders.
- Produce documentation and construction detailing in Revit (AutoCAD advantageous)
- Specifications and schedule compilation.
- Project programming
- Review and coordination of consultant documentation for Principal Consultancy roles.
- Provide construction detailing solutions.
- Registered in QLD and/or minimum 3-5 years’ post-graduation experience.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a small architectural team delivering to deadlines on multiple projects.
- A strong understanding of Revit modelling. (AutoCAD experience advantageous)
- Knowledge of other programs Microsoft Word/Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Lumion.
- Thorough understanding of the NCC and Australian Standards.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Australian residency.
- Driver’s license essential.
This position provides an opportunity to be an integral part of our small, creative design team and develop experience and skills in all areas required to create meaningful buildings.
Applicants should email a cover letter, CV and sample of portfolio of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org