- This event has passed.
Shaping Our City – Sustainability Series
7 May 2020 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
EmAGN NSW presents our next event in the new series ‘Shaping Our City’ – Sustainability Series. Low Carbon Design CPD Talk.
We are very excited to introduce Caroline Noller from The Footprint Company who will be presenting the first talk of the Sustainability Series. Caroline founded The Footprint Company with the vision of enabling low carbon design leadership globally. She is recognised internationally for her contribution to the development of property whole of life cycle carbon assessment and green building standards.
The online talk will cover Low Carbon Design and Materials and offers 1 Formal CPD point. This first series will educate you in:
- An understanding of “embodied carbon” and it’s relationship to building and materials;
- Learn how to apply the best carbon reduction design principles;
- Understand where to access information and design tools;
- Understand the performance that defines “Net Zero”
- Achieve immediate results for carbon reduction.
This event is an initiative of EmAGN (NSW). The Emerging Architects + Graduates Network is a national network supported by the Australian Institute of Architects to empower the various graduate and emerging architects groups around the country.