Advice from state government is updated regularly. Members need to keep up to date with any changes to COVID-19 restrictions affecting their business. The following sites are listed to support members to stay informed about developing COVID-19 restrictions.
As architects, your daily activities straddle both office-based professional services and services required on construction sites (pre-construction, the construction phase and post-occupancy). Therefore, different COVID-19 restrictions affect these different aspects of architectural practice. The two links below reflect these two aspects of architects’ roles:
Links to stay current
The following sites are the authorities and decision makers for COVID-19 restrictions and how restrictions are interpretation for different permitted industries and permitted workers.
Stage 3 & 4 Restrictions & Guidelines
- Employers’ obligations for COVID-19
- Stage 4 restrictions from DHHS
- Stage 3 restrictions from DHHS
- Victorian COVID-19 Restrictions Map
- The updated Permitted Work List – Last updated 13 August 2020
- Guidelines: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidelines for the Building and Construction Industry Victoria (Revision 7)
(Revision 7 – 21 August, will soon be updated. Check for updates weekly at https://www.vba.vic.gov.au/about/coronavirus)